If you’ve got a sizeable wine collection you need to be looking at getting one of the best wine coolers available on the market today.
There are many wine cooler reviews to look at online and they all help to give you an idea of what would be best for you.
The first thing you’ll notice is they come with a wide range of features.
- Highest Adjustable Temperature – Self explanatory, it’s the highest temperature setting
- Lowest Adjustable Temperature – Self explanatory, it’s the lowest temperature setting
- Ideal temperature for Red or Rose Wines – Check the manufacturer guidelines
- Ideal temperature for White Wines – Check the manufacturer guidelines
- Cools Sparkling Wines – Check the manufacturers guidelines
- Dual Zone – This allows 2 separate compartments of a wine cooler to be set at different temperatures.
- Requires Moderate Ambient Temperature – Some wine coolers won’t cope in hot countries where the outside temperature is high. Worth checking before you buy.
- Adjustable Thermostat – A great feature so you can vary the temperature to get it to your liking.
- Digital Controls – This feature is an added bonus as it’s very easy to change settings
- Interior LED Light – These can add a touch of glamour to a wine cooler and display your bottle collection.
- Insulated, Light Protected Glass Door – Ideal if you’ve got an outside bar as any sunlight won’t affect the temperature inside.
- Compressor Cooling – Usually these are a little louder and use chemicals to create the desired temperature
- Thermoelectric Cooling – Most common choice as they’re a lot quieter
Wine coolers also vary in their designs. But you’re looking for the number of bottles they can store. Types of bottles as some can’t store larger champagne bottles. Do they have removable shelves? Locking Door?
Just keep narrowing down what feature you desire and the design and you will then start to find wine coolers that would be best suited for you.
If you’ve got any questions then please comment below and we’ll do our best to provide you with some great feedback.
Have a great day and thanks for reading.